Copyright © 2011 ESP Ltd.
- The person using Diabetic Hypoglycemia Online may view, reproduce or store copies of articles comprising the journal provided that the articles are used only for their personal, non-commercial use. Uses beyond that allowed by the "Fair Use" limitations of the UK Copyright law require permission of the publisher.
- For permissions to copy beyond that permitted by the UK Copyright Law please contact email@example.com.
- Any uses and or copies of this Journal in whole or in part must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, Diabetic Hypoglycemia Online, and the URL http://www.hypodiab.com/ and MUST include a copy of the copyright notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- In no event shall ESP Ltd be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the articles or other material derived from the journal, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability.
- This publication is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
- Diabetic Hypoglycemia Online is under development and changes may be made in these publications and programs at any time. ESP Ltd has no duty to update the information contained on the online version to correct errors or otherwise.
- These are the general terms and conditions for use of www.Hypodiab.com (the "Site"). Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them.
- What you are allowed to do.
- You may only use the Site for personal use and only in accordance with these terms. Additional terms may apply to the use of particular parts of the Site and products and services which are available from it. You may print a copy of or download any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
- What you are not allowed to do.
- Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to: (i) make any copies of any part of the Site; (ii) remove or change anything on the Site; or (iii) include or create links to or from the Site. You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
- Your personal information.
- Information collected about you may be used by ESP for marketing purposes, including sending you materials that you request from the site, but will not be distributed or sold outside the ESP group of companies. In the event that ESP undergoes reorganization or is sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information ESP holds about you may be transferred to that reorganized entity or third party.
- Intellectual property rights.
- All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, video, photographs and other images and sound, trade marks and logos) contained in the Site are owned by ESP or its licensors. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms. You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the Site.
- ESP may change the format and content of the Site from time-to-time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. ESP is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this Site. ESP tries to make sure that all information contained on the Site is correct, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. You should check with ESP or the relevant supplier before acting on any information on the Site.
- External links.
- The Site may from time-to-time include links to external sites and co-branded pages. ESP has included links to these sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. ESP is not responsible for the content of these sites and pages or for anything provided by them.
- Suspension and termination of service.
- ESP may suspend or terminate the operation of the Site at any time. Access to or use of the Site or any pages linked to it will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
- General and governing law.
- ESP may change these terms and conditions from time-to-time and will endeavor to notify you of any major changes by posting a message on the Site. You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. ESP may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. You agree that ESP may sub-contract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts